Sunday, November 23, 2008

FuckYouPieceofshit

end of sem. ..cant wait to see adam,nxt year hes in standard 1..noty boy always get beaten by the teacher, cant wait to hear his mother tell me about that..haha...really mis him, he sure does miss me too i think...keep asking when im gonna be back, but acu is fighting for his future right now..lolx..wth..stdy pn malas..sumbody booked me on my birthday..haha.. wanted 2 celebrate it with me,says missed me so much..its gonna be 1 hell of a holiday i think..it happened again so what let it flow n c what happen next..but lately adik mye at fatin corner,7e,oftenly here..my curiosity about "kete kebal biru' doesn't settle yet...haiz...sum1 pls help me...hope y'all enjoy "journey of my pathetic life"..

p/s aku xreti nk edit kasi cantik blog ni,sape2 pls tlg ajar aku...hahaha

2 comments:

мyΞ'™ said...

haish..cheng..kne explore sket blog ni..huu..aku puas selongkar..tap, hasilnye cm hampesss...haish, adik aku? hahahaa...

Jalaks said...

hai chengkau